By now, everybody has come to terms that this Covid 19 pandemic has caused damage enough to make future unpredictable and largely uncertain. No point to be tense about the future. But, it is time to compose oneself and think survival to see each of us through this unprecedented crisis situation. Survival can be meaningful and fruitful if we can invest time to prepare for the future.
Fear and frustration is palpable all around... During my interactions with educators & students (especially those in prefinal and final year) at various institutions, I have noticed that there is an eventual acceptance that life goes on!
- Classes are being organized online.
- Some are contemplating via-media to exams.
- organizations are trying to get back on track with their internship plans. Some are infact are engaging the students remotely. (considering the summer internship season for most students of engineering/technology & management schools)
- Exams schedule by Universities are being either released or being contemplated to be released soon. Some have decided to do-away with exams altogether considering the feasibility issues.
- Some of the organizations are proceeding ahead with campus recruitment for internships and placements.
- Great amount of quality content is originating from various institutions and organizations given the proliferation of webinars and web meets (some have begun to exasperate at the overdose of these web engagements and nil personal meets)
- Consumption of online movies and shows is on an exponential rise
I have in the recent past interacted with exceptional leaders from various walks of life and have been helping students and educators absorb high value ideas. I felt that now is the time to expand the benefit by sharing some of those perspectives here on this platform.
Did you say you were interested in reading?
IN this less than 3 minutes clip, you would have GoJek's Sidu Ponnappa share some of the amazing resources that would help you understand and develop a logic and rational decision making skills.